June Makeup Haul

Friday, 27 June 2014


Here are a few bits and pieces I've picked up from some sales and splurges over the last week or so that I thought I would share with you!

I am a huge fan of John Frieda Frizz-Ease products so I grabbed the Unwind Curls Calming Cream on sale from Priceline to give a go. I'd love to try their new hair oils, as well, but that'll have to wait for another haul!

The 40% Revlon at Priceline certainly caught my eye the other day. I grabbed the PhotoReady Perfecting Primer because I've heard great things from other beauty bloggers. I'm excited to give another silicon primer a go as I'm nearly finished with the Garnier Perfect Blur. I also grabbed a new product, the Revlon Highlighting Palette in Rose Glow. This is the first highlighter I've really tried and I'm quite excited about the shimmery pink glow it gives. I'll let you know what I think in a future review, if you're interested! The last thing I picked up at Priceline was a standard Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara. This isn't the best brow gel on the market but it is the cheapest and sometimes that's enough!

Then I had a sneaky look into Mecca Cosmetica at the Stila counter. Estee from essiebutton has been talking about navy eyeliner and I just had to give it a go! I decided on the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eye Liner in Indigo. I've already used this a few times and really love how it looks. It's just something a bit different from the every day black liner. I've been interested in the Convertible Colors for a little while now and decided to get Poppy after another mention from Estee. She's had quite an impact on my makeup routine this past month! This is a rather lovely red colour that I think will give a natural flush to the cheeks over the winter months.

So, that's what I've picked up recently! If you want any more information or a review of any of these products, just let me know.

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment