Review: Dove Fresh Touch Facial Cleanser

Tuesday, 11 February 2014


I go through my fair share of face wash. There are just so many kinds to choose from and I want to try them all! Though, I hadn't tried a whole lot of Dove skincare before I picked up the Fresh Touch Facial Cleanser a few months ago but I'll probably try a some more after this one.

This is a pretty standard cream cleanser that doesn't have a lot of lather but that doesn't mean you have to use tons of it, either. It's advertised for normal to dry skin, which is what I usually have, and has 1/4 moisturisers in its ingredients.

What I like about this cleanser is it contains cucumber and green tea which makes it very soothing and also makes it smell really nice. In the morning this fresh scent is a great way to wake up and get ready for the day.

I also quite like the packaging! I know this isn't the most important part of a product but it does matter! The bottle is slim for travel and storage and easily squeezable to get all of the product out. I just think it's designed really well and it appealed to me on the shelf!

Dove has a few different face washes which I will probably be checking out since I've enjoyed this one so much!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment