Top Coral Lip Colours for Summer

Tuesday, 17 December 2013


Coral is by far my favourite lip colour so, when summer comes around, there's just no stopping me! It's basically the only colour I let near my lips between winter and fall so I've stocked up quite a selection of shades. Today I thought I'd share my favourites with you! Coral is a universally flattering colour but hopefully by browsing my collection you'll find a tone your particularly like.

Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter in 027 Juicy Papaya - This is my newest edition to my collection. It's a lovely sheer apricot-coral without any shimmer. I love the Revlon Lip Butters for being so easy to wear.

Maybelline Color Whisper in 40 Orange Attitude - The Color Whispers are much closer to a tinted lip balm without the added moisture. This is probably the most orange colour I own and it's great for no-makeup kind of days.

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Coral Bliss - The Cremesheen formulation isn't my favourite but it's nice for a sheer wash of a pink-coral. It's a similar colour to Juicy Papaya but without the glossiness.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in 255 Kiss Me Coral - I absolutely love this gloss and cannot stop talking about it. It's bright, glittery, lasts for ages, and without any stickiness! One of the best purchases I've made for my lip product collection.

MAC Cremesheen Glass in Dynasty at Dusk - A beautiful light pink-coral with gold shimmer throughout. Though everyone knows the MAC formulation is sticky, I often think the delicious vanilla scent makes up for it!

Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in 235 Coral Twist - This balm leans much closer to pink than coral but I think it still counts! Like the Revlon gloss, this is super bright and easy to wear with a light wash of colour.

From left to right: Coral Twist, Dynasty at Dusk, Kiss Me Coral, Coral Bliss, Orange Attitude, Juicy Papaya.

I try to use light, easy to wear products in the summer so I generally stick to glosses and tints rather than full on lipsticks. Does anyone else feel that way? And, if so, what are your favourite ones? Let me know!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment