November Beauty Favourites!

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Unfortunately, November wasn't a great month for beauty favourites because I just didn't use a whole lot! With the uni semester ending and exams, I didn't have a lot of time to focus on my beauty routine so it really was a month of tried and tested. But, nonetheless, I have a few products that caught my eye that I wanted to share with you today!

Original Source Limited Edition Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel -  Original Source is just one of those brands that I hear constantly  being raved about. They're known for their fantastically scented shower gels made from natural fragrances in Australia without animal testing. They're just all good! So, when I ran out of body wash this month, I decided to try something new and went for a Pink Grapefruit scent. I must say that the scent was about 90% of the reason I bought it because it perfectly captures the tartness and fruitiness of pink grapefruit! It's great!

Soap & Glory Hand Food - I was certain that I'd found my favourite hand lotion in Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream until I tried this bad boy. It contains shea butter, macadamia oil, and marshmallow to leave your hands perfectly soft without that horrible greasy feel. It also smells amazing, as all Soap & Glory products do!

Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in 235 Coral Twist and Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in 255 Kiss Me Coral - I cannot get enough of this lip combination! If I wore a bright lip this month, it was made up of these two products. They go together so well to create a beautiful, bright pink-coral-red lip that I have fallen in love with. Both products are light and smooth making them easy to work with and wear. I can feel this being my go-to lip combo this summer.

Lorac Pro Eyeshadow Palette - Everybody knows about this palette with its ridiculously wearable collection of mattes and shimmers. I've been using this product like crazy this past month because it's just so easy! All the colours go together beautifully and you can any kind of look with just one palette. I've been particularly loving Champagne, Light Bronze, Mauve, and Taupe recently.

So, there you have it! A short and sweet November Beauty Favourites from me. Have you been loving any products recently? Let me know!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment