September Beauty Favourites!

Tuesday, 1 October 2013


September has ended so it must be time for my monthly review of the products I've been using a whole lot of over the past few weeks. This September has brought a brightening up of my daily makeup routine with some lovely brightly coloured products ready to come out of hibernation!

Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola! Sunsheer Edition Eau de Parfum - If I had to have a reason for enjoying this warmer weather, being able to wear this perfume would be it! The sweet floral scent of this just suits  sun-kissed skin and summer time picnics in the park. I did a full review of this perfume here if you would like to hear more!

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 110 Ivory - I've mostly been loving this foundation for the perfection of its colour match to my skin tone. It blends in perfectly and gives a lovely dewy-natural finish that looks great. I think it'll be a nice natural foundation for the coming summer.

Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Power in 010 Fair - I picked this up with the foundation and I must say that I have been loving it! It's very finely milled but it matte-ifies beautifully without looking cakey or heavy. Nobody likes packing on the makeup in the heat and humidity of an Australian summer so I'm looking forward to having this through those months!

Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in 235 Coral Twist - In my recent review of this product I wasn't super forgiving but in the last month I've given this product a second chance and it paid off! I think the colour is so bright and beautiful that I want to pair it with everything, plus the formulation is so thin it doesn't feel uncomfortable or thick on the lips. If you want to check out my review, head over here.

China Glaze Nail Polish in Sweet Hook - Last summer I absolutely adored this colour and nothing has changed this year! It's a beautiful soft, pastel purple that looks fantastic on the nails. With a tan, I can only see this colour getting better! Here are my thoughts from last summer, as well.

Inglot Freedom System Blush in 29 - I only bought this blush in the last week while I was at the International Makeup Artist Trade Show but it's so beautiful that it instantly shot into my monthly favourites! It is a lovely soft apricot-pink colour that gives the most gorgeous flushed look on your cheeks. It's wonderfully natural and I'm sure that I'm going to get a whole lot more use out of it over summer!

So, those are the products that I've been enjoying over the month of September! I will definitely be using and loving them all through summer. Have you been paying particular attention to any products recently?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment