Review: Racinne Ultimate Hydra Perfection Advanced Luminous Gel

Thursday, 17 October 2013


I won this luxurious moisturising gel from another Australian beauty blogger named Julia and I'm so glad I did! I rarely splurge on makeup or skincare items so I was really excited to be given the opportunity to try something a little out of the ordinary.

The Racinne Ultimate Hydra Perfection Advanced Luminous Gel is a "Powerful soothing moisturizing gel" to help "Emanate your radiance" for all skin types.

Organic peach and grape callus extracts with refreshing hydrating components creates a powerful activating gel that rejuvenates and instantly regenerates radiant youthful skin. Natural peach extracts give the skin more vitality and provides a natural barrier that protects the skin from environmental impurities leaving it feeling light, refreshed and glowing luminously.

I was incredibly excited when I opened this product because the packaging is just gorgeous! The white and gold are classic and the pearlescent finish on the jar is just marvellous. 

But then: the product. This jar contains 25g of a beautiful gel moisturiser that I have adored using. I apply it all over my face after I cleanse morning and night. It leaves my skin smoother than any other product I have ever used. It's like I don't even have pores! I have never experienced anything nicer on my dry skin and, let me tell you, applying makeup atop this moisturiser is like a dream!

It also smells really lovely with a fresh, fruity scent that makes it a bit different from your average skincare product. I can only imagine it comes from the peach and grape extract ingredients.

I have adored using the Advanced Luminous Gel and it will be a very sad day when this appears in one of my empties videos!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment