October Beauty Wishlist!

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

As spring rapidly approaches, I can't help but desire a bit of a change from my regular beauty routine. Recently, these are the products that I've particularly had my eye on. If only money grew on trees!

Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturiser - Absolutely everyone has been talking about and praising this moisturiser recently! It's supposed to be great for boosting radiance in the skin as well as providing hydration. It contains coffee beans for antioxidant anti-aging benefits and ginseng to stimulate the skin. Even with the AUD$44 price tag, I would love to give this product a try sometime soon.

Benefit TropiCoral Box Kit - This miniature collection has been available from Benefit for years but, seeing as I've never tried this brand before, I think these kits are a great way to test out a few different products that you know are going to work well together. Plus, coral is just the perfect colour for the summertime! Including miniatures of Cha Cha Tint and High Beam, a Coralista blush, and a Coralista lipgloss, this kit is a nice collection for AUD$42.

Moroccanoil Treatment - Who doesn't want flowing shiny locks while prancing through the summer sun?? I would certainly love to see what Moroccanoil could do for my wild curls as far as shine and general health goes. Many people say that oils are great for curly hair and I haven't heard a bad thing about this brand. So, if the Australian summer gods smile on me, I may be able to see past the hefty price and grab myself a bottle.

Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Waterproof Powder - Now, if you've ever sweated your way through an Australian summer, I'm sure you would understand how handy a waterproof powder would be! So, as the weather begins to warm, I'm leaning more and more towards this pressed powder from Maybelline. It mayn't be the most expensive product, but when you already have a few pressed powders sitting in your collection, can you truly justify it? I haven't been able to yet!

Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion - After a long and sunless winter, there's nothing worse than putting on some more skin-exposing clothing to discover that you're whiter than a mouse! I've heard good things about this product and I always try to support local Australian companies, especially in the beauty world. Plus, it's only AUD$19.95 a tube, so why wouldn't you want to try it?

If only, if only! I suppose for now I'm just going to have to hold on to my dollars! But we'll see what the approaching sun brings.

What have you been lusting after in the beauty world recently? Any limited edition releases, or permanent classics that you just haven't gotten around to yet?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment