Review: Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Moisturising Day Cream

Tuesday, 10 September 2013


I was on the search for a new moisturiser that had real benefits for my skin but wasn't full of fake and harmful ingredients. That's when I came across the Pure & Natural line from the drugstore classic, Nivea. I hadn't tried a whole lot of products from Nivea before but I thought this would be a good place to try again!

The Moisturising Day Cream is formulated for normal to combination skin but I find it works quite well on my normal/dry skin. It's packaged in a small glass pot with a plastic screw top. It feels nice and substantial but glass is never great for travelling. I'm also pretty unfamiliar with pot moisturisers, generally buying squeeze bottles, but I suppose you get used to the products you have! Though, I like the 50mL size of the product.
The particular allure of the Pure & Natural line is that the products don't contain parabens, silicones, colourants or mineral oils. This makes the product more effective and better for your skin which is always a good thing! 95% of the ingredients come from natural origins including organic aloe vera and argan oil to sooth and moisturise the skin.

This is probably my favourite moisturiser that I've used in a while. It's a thick cream consistency that doesn't irritate any of the dry patches I have. Using it twice a day after cleansing my face, the Moisturising Day Cream leaves my skin nice and soft. It also has quite a nice smell; it's sweet and fresh at the same time.

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment