Nails of the Week: OPI The World is Not Enough

Monday, 10 June 2013


I think everyone heard about the 007 Collection that OPI came out with last year with a great range of polishes to represent the James Bond legacy. This week I'm wearing one of the shades from this collection: The World is Not Enough.

I was quite intrigued by this colour when I first picked it up. It reminded me of OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvellous as a black/dark silver based micro-glitter. But this one's a little bit different; the micro-glitter is duochrome with flecks of silver, pink and green that become really visible in the light. It's just a super cool colour combination that you don't see a whole lot of amongst other polish brands.

Overall use is as expected with OPI: excellent! They're my all time favourite brand and they've yet to prove me wrong! Chipping is so minimal, it's not worth mentioning, really. But I will say that I was a bit surprised by how sheer this polish is. You can see that it's not the most opaque on my nails with two proper coats. But you could look at that as a positive! This polish looks really good over another colour which adds great versatility when using it.

I'm quite happy to add this odd little polish to my collection and I'm sure to be rocking it  frequently in the coming winter months!

If you want to hear a bit more about this polish, it made an appearance in my Top 5 Winter Nail Polishes video if you want to have a look!


xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment