Review: Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

Saturday, 11 May 2013


Recently Covergirl released their latest instalment in the Lash Blast line of mascaras: Clump Crusher. As can be assumed in the name, this mascara is supposed to be a zero-clump formulation to give you lengthened, volumised and natural-looking lashes without those dreaded clumps!

Since its release, this product has been absolutely raved about all across the beauty community so when I saw it for sale at Priceline, I had to pick it up!

Initially, I wasn't particularly thrilled with this mascara. Mainly because I like my lashes crazy lengthened, reminiscent of the Falsies, and this just didn't deliver to that standard. That being said, there are a lot of things I like about this product.

Firstly, being able to use the same mascara on my top and bottom lashes without fear of smudging is fantastic! Easy, fuss-free application and no worrying for the rest of the day that I look like a panda!

I also love, love, love the brush! With one curved side and a flat side, it fulfils all of your lash needs without trying to manoeuvre an oddly curved or large brush.

Then, on some days, I just prefer to have more natural looking lashes! Nearing fake lengths is sometimes a bit too much sometimes which means I like to reach for Clump Crusher on my understated days.

As far as the claim of zero clumps, I definitely noticed a reduction in clumping which is always appreciated but I wouldn't say it was impossible to cause minor clumps with repeated application.

Have you tried out this new mascara? What are your thoughts?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment