Review: Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara

Monday, 8 April 2013


Now, I don't know about you but I definitely have some unruly eyebrows! Keeping them neat has always been a problem until I heard about this product from Essence: Lash & Brow Gel Mascara. It's the first one of its kind that I've ever tried but I thought I'd let you all know what I thought!

Essentially, it's a clear mascara that you can use to keep your lashes curled or to maintain a neat eyebrow throughout the day! I've been using it for a couple of months now and while it doesn't keep everything straight through a windstorm, it's alright for a basic everyday routine.


Application is pretty straight forward with the spoolie-mascara wand that applies the product fairly evenly through the brow. I will warn you that on application and throughout the drying process it does leave your brows looking a bit wet, depending on how much you apply. However, everything dries clear as day without crunchiness.

All in all, I'm pleased with this product and for AUD$3.95 who can say no?! Definitely give it a chance if you suffer from the unruly brow and let me know what you think!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment