Nails of the Week: OPI Grand Canyon Sunset

Saturday, 30 March 2013

Recently I celebrated my birthday and my good friend [knowing how much I love OPI] picked out this lovely polish as a present to me. Now, I'm going to be honest, this isn't a colour I would have chosen for myself but I do think it's a great choice for autumn. It's always nice when a friend helps you step outside your comfort-zone!

This dusty, creamy red has a hint of white-silver pearlescence which, to me, makes it seem almost velvety on the nails. Because this colour is so unique, it's actually one of OPI's best selling polishes!

The formulation was a tad thicker than I'm used to with OPI but it was opaque with one coat so I'm not complaining! And, as always, the wear is great with only minor tip-chippage after a week or so.

In general, I'm quite pleased to add this colour to my ever-growing nail polish collection. It just gets me in the mood for the autumn chill; I can't wait!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment