Nails of the Week: L'Oreal Resist & Shine Titanium Nail Polish in Shade 187

Saturday, 2 March 2013


I received this polish as a gift from a friend because she knows how much I love orange and she wanted to contribute to my ever growing nail polish collection!

I'm not very familiar with L'Oreal products at all and this is the first time I've tried their nail polishes but I'm pleased to say it was a rather pleasant experience!

At first I was a bit hesitant about the colour because it is a very bright orange which doesn't necessarily transfer well from bottle to nail. However, once I put it on, I was pleasantly surprised with how it looked. It reminds me quite a bit of the Penguin Orange Classics,actually, with that sunshine-orange hue. It's almost the perfect orange!

The formulation was okay where the first coat was thin and streaky and in definite need of a second or third coat. I also wasn't blown away by the lasting power but it definitely held it's own when I constructed an Ikea bookshelf not long after painting my nails!

The stand-out feature of this polish is really the colour and I'm quite pleased to now have it in my collection!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment