Review: MAC Pro Longwear Blush in Baby Don't Go

Sunday, 10 February 2013

I purchased this blush a number of months ago and it still remains the only MAC blush that I own but I must say, it's become a sort of essential in my makeup collection.

The product itself is rosy-nude colour with almost completely unnoticeable glitter bordering on matte. It's finely milled and perfectly pigmented which protects one from applying far too much!

I love this blush when I'm looking for a softer, more natural or neutral cheek to complement a bold eye or lip. I find myself reaching for this quite often and I just love the way it looks on my pale skin. Plus it lasts for ages [Hence "Longwear", I suppose!].


I must say I'm also quite a fan of the packaging. The product and colour are easy to see, nothing is bulky or fragile and the compactness carries the 6 grams of product perfectly. MAC is renowned for their sleek and sophisticated design and this is just further proof that it's true!

All in all, I love this blush and highly recommend it as the classic nude in your collection.

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment