Nails of the Week: OPI Cosmo-Not Tonight Honey!

Tuesday, 12 February 2013


When it comes to nail polish, I really am a huge fan of nudes but it's always fun to mix up the classic neutrals with something a little bit different.

Cosmo-Not Tonight Honey! is a super shiny, pearlescent, golden champagne which looks absolutely gorgeous on the nails. It's almost like wearing silk on your fingertips, it catches the light so beautifully.

It is quite a sheer formulation so I used two coats to achieve my desired opaque-ness. I also have a slight warning that because this polish is so shiny, the brush strokes are quite easy to pick up when you examine the finish. If that's something that would bother you then I don't recommend this polish.

I think Cosmo-Not Tonight Honey! is a gorgeous take on a classic nude-champagne.

xx Julia

PS - Just a question for you avid nail-painters: recently I've found that when I paint my nails, a number of my fingers develop little air bubbles underneath the paint that really spoil the finish. Does anyone know what's causing it and/or how I could prevent it because it's really starting to bum me out! Thanks so much

No comments:

Post a Comment