Review: Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Very Black

Saturday, 12 January 2013


At the moment I'm alternating between using two different mascaras because, as they expire so quickly, it's a waste to keep much more than that. With my much beloved Maybelline the Falsies Black Drama, this Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof Mascara is currently my second choice.

I must say, though, that I really like this mascara. If I'm not looking for a super dramatic eye or any particular length in my lashes then I definitely reach for this.


The very large brush with short, sparse, plastic bristles creates great definition and separation in my lashes. Without any clumps the look has a more volumized but still quite natural effect which I appreciate on my less-is-more makeup days.

I don't usually use waterproof products because they're just so darn hard to get off but in the summertime they can be a practical alternative to less water-resistant products.

What mascara are you enjoying at the moment? Do you like to mix them up a lot or do you stick to tried favourites?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment