Nails of the Week: China Glaze Custom Kicks

Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Last weekend my brother's girlfriend returned from a trip she took to Melbourne where she bought me a surprise gift of two China Glaze nail polishes! It was completely unexpected and very sweet of her because I'd been eyeing this brand online for a while!

The first of the two that I've tried out is Custom Kicks. It's a turquoise blue colour with the slightest golden shimmer that almost doesn't appear on the nail. In the photo I've accented one nail with Orly Shine on Crazy Diamond just for something fun.

I was really impressed with the quality of this polish. It has a good sized brush that makes application easy and the formulation of the product is fantastic. One coat is perfectly opaque with a smooth, even colour.

I'm really pleased with my new polishes and I look forward to wearing them this summer!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment