Mini MAC Eyeshadow Haul!

Sunday, 30 December 2012

Hey, guys! Firstly, I must apologize for my rather long absence as I haven't blogged or vlogged properly since much earlier this month but I was taking a bit of a break to spend time with my family and relax for a while. I hope you can forgive me!

Now, to the task at hand: Today I went on a bit of an adventure hoping to find some eyeshadows that I'd been looking to purchase for a while but which had been sold out! So, basically, this is just a mini haul I made today that I felt like sharing with you guys!



From left to right they are Naked Lunch, Mythology and Satin Taupe.

As you can probably tell from the packaging, these are MAC eyeshadows and they're actually my first ever MAC eyeshadow purchases!

I'm sure you're all very familiar with Naked Lunch and Satin Taupe as they're two of the most popular shadows across the internet beauty community. They're both frost finishes and are really lovely neutral shades which is what originally drew me to them.

The last, Mythology, is a beautiful peachy-pink-gold colour with a lustre finish that I'd honestly never particularly considered before talking to the makeup artist today. But once he'd put it on my eyes I was sold!

I was also lucky enough to receive two mini samples of the Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye Primer and Zoom Lash Mascara with my purchase.

I'm very excited about my purchases today and I can't wait to try them! I hope you enjoyed seeing my mini haul; let me know if you'd like to see more of these in the future!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment