Review: Maybelline the Falsies Volum Express Mascara in Black Drama

Monday, 26 November 2012


Before I bought this mascara I heard a ton of mixed reviews all across the internet where it seemed that people either loved the product or hated it. This really intrigued me so I went out and purchased it for myself. I'm very pleased to say that I'm in the group of people that absolutely adores this mascara like I've never loved mascara before.

I wasn't very familiar with Maybelline mascara before this one because I'd generally stuck to Covergirl. Initially, I was a bit put off by the wetness of the product and the fibers that are supposed to add length to your lashes. But I gave it a shot and I must say that I love what this mascara does for my eyelashes. It darkens, lengthens and thickens really well, making my lashes look better than they ever have before.


The brush on this mascara has a slight curve with medium-sized bristles which makes it easier to get to the littlest lashes on the corner of your eyes.

One of my favourite things about this product is its lasting power. I wear it on my top and bottom lashes and even after a full day, this mascara doesn't flake, wear or smudge like other products tend to do. It is easily the best wearing mascara that I've ever used.

Basically, I'm in love with this product and I will definitely be repurchasing it when I run out.

You can pick the Falsies Volum Express Mascara in Black Drama up for yourself wherever Maybelline products are sold for around AUD$19.

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment