Nails of the Week: Rimmel London 60 Seconds in 800 Black Out

Sunday, 25 November 2012

As I was sorting through my nail polish collection I discovered this little guy which, at the time, was really exciting because I didn't think I owned a plain black polish.

Unfortunately, after using this product a few times in the last couple of weeks, I've been really disappointed. The formulation of the polish is thin and watery which gives an uneven colour on the nail. On top of that, the brush is easily the largest I've ever seen which makes application cumbersome and very messy.

I've heard good things about Rimmel 60 Nail Polish before but I really must disagree as my experiences guarentee that I will not be purchasing another polish from this collection. It also seems that I'll need to buy myself a new black polish to replace this one which is a pain.

I hope everyone else has been having better luck with their nails this week!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment