Nails of the Week: OPI Big Apple Red

Sunday, 4 November 2012

 
Hey, guys! This week I made a great find in my mom's nail polish collection that jumped out at me right away. This is OPI Nail Lacquer in Big Apple Red. Here I've got two coats on my nails with my favourite Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat. This is an absolutely gorgeous bright candy apple red that looks classic on any nails and with any outfit. I put this on and I feel instantly transformed into the ever-stylish Betty Draper. It's just that kind of colour! The formulation is smooth and just shy of opaque at two coats but I think that just adds to how bright this polish pops.
Every girl should have a classic red in their collection and I highly recommend this one!
 
xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment