Monday Questionaire

Monday, 5 November 2012

Let's start this week off with a Monday Questionaire! I got this lovely one from Allison aka Amarixe (http://www.amarixe.com)

1. Mood:
I'm feeling pretty good right now. I'm a little bit stressed for an exam I have later this week but then I'm free for the summer and I'm so excited for that!
2. On the topic of Hurricane Sandy, are any natural disasters commom where you live?
Sydney doesn't really ever face any natural disasters but Queensland up above us suffers hurricanes, floods and droughts regularly.
3. What is your favourite song at the moment?
Definitely Little Voices by Of Monsters and Men. I am really obsessed with listening to it. It just instantly lifts my mood!
4. Current nail polish:
5. If you could only use one makeup product, what would it be?
Perhaps foundation because having nice skin is an excellent confidence booster but I'm going to say mascara because even wearing it alone it can just pull a look together.
6. Current outfit:
Grey yoga pants and an old t-shirt that says "EspaƱol". Today was a lazy day for me!
7. Are you good at keeping in touch with friends and family?
With things like facebook and twitter I find it a bit easier but I don't have a mobile phone and that can get tricky. I do my best to keep in contact with people, especially since most of my family lives far away from me.
8. Are you excited about any holiday makeup collections this year?
To be honest I'm not entirely sure what's coming out later this year. I've been a bit out of the loop recently but I'm sure there's some good stuff heading our way!
9. The world's most wonderful chef is at your home ready to fix any meal you desire -- what do you order?
Aw, man. That's tricky because I really love food. But I have a bit of an obsession with pasta so perhaps a nice mac and cheese or linguini.
10. Weekly goals:
This week I want to finish my last exam and have a great weekend spent with my visiting brother and his family!
 
If you've got any questions for me to answer next Monday then please leave them in a comment here or on my youtube channel. Have a great week, everybody!
 
xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment