Introduction

Saturday, 27 October 2012

Hello, everyone!
Here's a quick little introduction to get us all started:

I'm Julia and I'm a student living in Sydney, Australia. I'm pretty obsessed about the good things in life: books, movies, makeup, fashion and, most importantly, the internet. I'm always scrolling through youtube and tumblr looking for people that share common interests with me and for all the information I can get on the hot new thing. But I've always seemed to run across a problem; the vast majority of bloggers and vloggers online live in the complete opposite hemisphere from me!

So, here I am, fellow Australians! I'm going to fill that utter lack of Australian presence on the internet with tips, tricks, advice, reviews and general news about what's going on in our half of the world.

Stick around and let's see where this takes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment